Discover the difference
“Not all law firms are the same.”
Phang Legal is young* law firm offering a different attitude to the practice of law and a different approach to the delivery of legal services. We honour the traditions and maintain the standards of the legal profession, while staying current and relevant to the ever changing social landscape and to client requirements and expectations.
Phang Legal is a professional legal practice dedicated to serving people and supporting the community. Client service and satisfaction are the cornerstones of our practice. If you understand and appreciate the level of attention and dedication necessary to achieving your goals, you will look no further than Phang Legal.
“We make things simple. We make things easy. You benefit from our desire to do better and be better.”
* established 2002 (yes, we celebrated our 10th year anniversary a few years ago so in that we sense we’re not that young – but it’s all relative isn’t it?)
Lawyers looking after your business bottom line. We provide simple solutions that are legally effective and commercially efficient.
- Buying and selling property
- Leasing commercial and retail property
- Reviewing franchise documents
- Reviewing and writing contracts and agreements
- Protecting and registering trade marks
- Resolving intellectual property disputes
- Recovering debt and taking court action
- Company registration and secretarial services
Caring for you and your family. Our empathic lawyers guide you through some of life’s common issues and difficult times.
- Buying and selling property
- Property issues and neighbourhood disputes
- Wills, powers of attorney and enduring guardianships
- Divorce and separation
- Financial and parenting orders
- Probate and estate management
- Surrogacy arrangements and parentage orders
- Civil and general legal action / litigation
- Pro bono assistance
- General advice
As a leading provider of notary public services in Sydney, our extensive experience and low cost fixed fees means hassle-free peace of mind.
- Identifying and witnessing signatures
- Certifying and verifying documents
- Apostille Stamp
- Authentication and Legalisation
- Notary certificates for
- Academic, Employment, Medical Records
- Marriage, Divorce, Birth, Death Certificates
- Business and Company Documentation
- Power of Attorney, Contracts and Affidavits
- Indian Drivers Licence Verification
Our panel of NAATI accredited translators translate documents from other languages into English and from English into other languages.
- Bahasa Malaysia
- Bahasa Indonesia
Ern Phang Lawyer, Notary Public - Director
Ern helps clients to buy and sell properties such as homes or investments including commercial and retail premises. He also helps clients with their business dealings and commercial transactions such as buying and selling businesses or business assets, entering into franchise agreements and commercial and retail leasing. As an experienced notary public, Ern also provides notary public services to clients who […]
Mei Phang Office Manager
Mei is experienced in international trade and shipping (in Australia and in Malaysia), and holds postgraduate qualifications in marketing. Mei assists in conveyancing and property transactions while providing contract and consulting advice in relation to international trade, import/export, shipping and freight forwarding companies. Mei’s natural flair and ability for languages and international experience adds another […]
Carina Yap Lawyer - Associate
Carina Yap has a Bachelor of Commerce from the University of New South Wales and continued her studies with a postgraduate law degree from the University of Technology, Sydney. Carina believes in total client satisfaction and is known for making herself available for her clients (at all hours). She is single-minded in the continuous development of […]
Vivien Tse Lawyer
Vivien originally joined the Phang Legal team as a paralegal assisting Carina Yap across a range of practice areas. Today, Vivien practices as a lawyer and assists her own clients focusing on conveyancing and property transactions, will drafting and estate planning, and divorce and property settlement issues arising from relationship disputes. Vivien has a Bachelor of Commerce […]