Ern Phang - Solicitor Director
Ern practises in the areas of property and commercial transactions, corporate compliance, and is an experienced company director and company secretary. Ern has extensive experience in civil litigation (ie, commercial and insurance claims, debt recovery and general disputes) and various forms of dispute resolution. Ern is also a notary public.
Ern has and continues to act for a variety of business (locally and internationally), government departments and the military, and not-for-profit community/religious organisations - as well as individuals and their families. Ern is passionate about the local community, and enjoys being involved with and supporting local organisations and local people.
Ern's dedication to his clients and community service continues to drive Phang Legal from strength to strength.
Ern's core practice areas include property and commercial transactions, corporate compliance and governance, and notary public services.
- Admitted to practice in NSW (1998) and Victoria (1999)
- Registered with the High Court (1999)
- Notary Public (2005)
- Master of Laws, University of Technology Sydney (2000)
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Technology Sydney (1998)
- Law Society of NSW
- Society of Notaries of NSW
- Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Australian and New Zealand College of Notaries
- Member of the Western Sydney Local Venues Council (Advisory Board to the Parramatta Stadium)
- Director of International Christian Aid Relief Enterprises Limited
- Director of Sociability Pty Limited
- Director of NFP Consulting Group Pty Limited
- Director of Quality Improvement Council Limited
- Director of Western Housing for Youth Limited
- Director/Company Secretary of Affordable Community Housing Limited
- Management Committee member of the Hills Community Aid and Information Service Incorporated
- Director/Secretary of the Western Suburbs Housing Cooperative Limited
- Director of the NSW Federation of Housing Associations
- Business Network International (BNI)
- Sydney Hills Business Chamber
- Parramatta Chamber of Commerce
- 2010 Law Society President's Award
- 2010 Sydney Mid West Volunteer of the Year
- Commissioned officer with the Royal Australian Naval Reserves (Lieutenant)
- Justice of the Peace (1996, reappointed in 2006)
- LinkedIn profile
Latest News and Updates from Phang Legal
“Ern's personal ministry and his expression of faith is through the sharing of his gift of service.”
Related links on our website that may interest you:
Key Person Profiles
- Visit our Google+ page.
- Join us on Facebook.
- Follow us on Twitter.
- See us on LinkedIn.
- Check in on Foursquare.