Public Notary assisting with documents for India
If you are sending documents to India, you must have those documents notarised by a public notary. Unfortunately, finding a public notary in Sydney who is familiar with your requirements and readily available to assist you can be challenging. Fortunately, you have come to the right place. As a leading provider of public notary services in Sydney we assist many people with notarising their documents for countries all over the world, especially India. Our quick and hassle-free public notary services ensure that your documents can be processed by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) and Consulate General of India, Sydney without complication and unnecessary delay.
We regularly notarise the following documents:
- Affidavits and statutory declarations used in Indian court proceedings, including divorce proceedings.
- General Power of Attorney or Special Power of Attorney used in property transactions and court proceedings in India, sometimes required by banks or government departments.
- Indian government and immigration forms for renewing passports (including lost or damaged passports) and other formal documents for Indian citizens, Overseas Citizen of India, and Non-resident Indian/Person of Indian Origin.
- Indian Drivers Licence Verification whenever required for converting an Indian drivers licence to a NSW drivers licence, especially when the name that appears on the passport and the drivers licence are different.
- Non-resident Indian sponsorship of students in India.
- Legal documents required for deceased estates with property in India.
In every situation, you should make sure that your documents satisfy the formal legal requirements in India. You should also have clear instructions from your lawyers in India as to how the documents should be signed, witnessed (if necessary), notarised and stamped by DFAT or the Consulate (if necessary). Our experienced notary public is familiar with documents from India and frequently assists many clients with urgent documentation for India on short notice.
Contrary to popular belief, we are not of Indian origin and we do not practice Indian law (and therefore cannot prepare Indian legal documents for you). Despite this, the majority of our notary public clients are of Indian origin and we proudly serve the Indian community across Sydney.