We’re pleased to announce that in accordance with easing restrictions across Sydney, our office will reopen to take face-to-face appointments with people who are fully vaccinated or who have a medical exemption from Monday, 11 October 2021.
Like many other businesses, we’ve been closed to the public for face-to-face appointments due to the restrictions and stay-at-home orders in place since the end of June 2021 (some 3+ months). It’s been a very difficult time for us and so we appreciate everyone’s support and patience throughout these restrictions.
In accordance with the NSW Government’s roadmap to recovery, we’ll only be opened to people who are fully vaccinated or who have a medical exemption. If you are intending to make an appointment, please ensure that you’re able to prove that you’re fully vaccinated or that you have a medical exemption otherwise we’ll have no choice but to refuse entry.
Failure to comply with these restrictions can result in a fine for you (up to $1,000) and a fine for us too (up to $5,000).
To prove that you are fully vaccinated, you must be able to show:
- COVID-19 digital certificate – in your Express Plus Medicare app.
- COVID-19 digital certificate – in your Medicare online account through myGov.
- COVID-19 digital certificate – in your Android Wallet, or iOS Wallet.
- Printed copy of your COVID-19 digital certificate.
- Immunisation history statement – shown digitally.
- Printed copy of your immunisation history statement.
To prove that you have a medical exemption, you must be able to show:
- COVID-19 medical clearance notice – digitally or as a printed copy
- COVID-19 medical exemption form – printed copy must be signed by a doctor
- Immunisation history statement – medical exemption
For more information, see https://www.nsw.gov.au/sites/default/files/2021-10/covid-19-%20proof-of-vaccination-or-exemption.pdf
Once again, we thank everyone for their understanding and cooperation during this time.