Notary Public Services
What is a notary public and why would you need the services of a notary public?
If you are in Australia and you are sending your documents overseas, you generally need to have your documents signed or certified by a notary public. However, if you are not sure of what is required, you should ask the person who asked you to have your documents ‘notarised’.
At Phang Legal, we make notarising documents simple, easy and fast. Our notary public is available on short notice and can provide you with a easy to understand advice and recommendations regardless of their country of destination. We are conveniently located in the Parramatta CBD and service the whole of the Sydney CBD and wider metropolitan area and beyond.
We can also assist you with obtaining an Apostille or Authentication from the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, and if necessary legalisation through the relevant embassy or consulate of the intended destination country.
Why choose Phang Legal for your Notary Public services?
We know that there are many notary publics across Sydney to choose from, however, we believe you will choose us as your notary public because of:
- Our competitive fees for notary public services.
- Our friendly staff and genuine desire to help.
- Our dedication to client satisfaction and commitment to service.
- Our availability to make appointments and to assist you on short notice.
- Our convenient office location in the geographic centre of the Sydney Metropolitan area.
- Our understanding of the formal requirements and practical realities of processing foreign documents.
- Our ability to help you with authentication, legalisation and stamping documents with an apostille.
- Our extensive experience in dealing with foreign documents.
- Our extensive experience in dealing with the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
- Our extensive experience in dealing with foreign embassies and consulates in Australia.
Our low cost fixed fee notary public services are generally less than the recommended notary fees and some of the lowest fees available for notary public services in Sydney. We would be pleased to provide you with an indicative quote for any notarial service that you may require. All quotes are subject to physical inspection of documents, instructions received at the time of notarisation and actual required and completed notary services.
Appointment for Notary Public services
Our notary public, Ern Phang is available for appointments between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Appointments outside normal business hours at the Phang Legal office in Parramatta, ‘home/office visit’ by a mobile notary, or requests for immediate or urgent services are available on request (additional fees will apply).
Please check the links below for more information or to obtain a quote for our notary public services.
Make an appointment today.
[button style=”large rounded flat” text=”#fff” color=”#aa0000″ link=”https://www.notary-parramatta.com.au/notary-fees/” target=”_blank” ] [themify_icon icon=”fa-dollar” ]Quote[/button] [button style=”large rounded flat” text=”#fff” color=”#aa0000″ link=”https://www.notary-parramatta.com.au/faqs/” target=”_blank” ][themify_icon icon=”fa-question-circle” ]FAQs[/button] [button style=”large rounded black flat” link=”https://www.phanglegal.com.au/contact-us-parramatta/”] [themify_icon icon=”fa-phone-square” ]Phone us[/button] [button style=”large rounded black flat” link=”https://www.phanglegal.com.au/contact-us-parramatta/email-us/”][themify_icon icon=”fa-envelope-o” ]Email us[/button]
* these buttons will link you to our notary public mini-site