“Notary public with extensive experience with documents used in India.”
In addition to our close association with the Indian community in Sydney’s western suburbs, we offer a uniquely personal and professional service so that our clients can enjoy peace of mind and value for money. Our notary public fees are some of the lowest in Sydney, and our notary public services cover areas such as:
- General Power of Attorney or Special Power of Attorney for personal property or estates in India
- Executing documents for business or property dealings in India
- Witnessing legal documents for banks or other financial institutions in India
- Witnessing various court documents for legal proceedings in India, including divorce applications
- Renewing your passport or other formal documents through the Indian consulate
- Verifying your Indian Drivers Licence against your Passport to confirm that you are the one and the same person (Indian Drivers Licence Verification process)
- Verifying signatures, passport photographs or thumb prints for use in India
- Certifying qualification and academic transcripts for use overseas
- Assisting Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) or Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) with various consular documents
We will also assist you with arranging for the Apostille from the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade if you also need to have your documents stamped by the Indian Consulate/VFS.
For more information regarding some of the services that we maintain, please visit our blog.
Why choose Phang Legal for your Notary Public services?
We know that there are many notary publics across Sydney to choose from, however, we believe you will choose us as your notary public because of:
- Our competitive fees for notary public services.
- Our friendly staff and genuine desire to help.
- Our dedication to client satisfaction and commitment to service.
- Our availability to make appointments and to assist you on short notice.
- Our convenient office location in the geographic centre of the Sydney Metropolitan area.
- Our understanding of the formal requirements and practical realities of processing foreign documents.
- Our ability to help you with authentication, legalisation and stamping documents with an apostille.
- Our extensive experience in dealing with foreign documents.
- Our extensive experience in dealing with the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
- Our extensive experience in dealing with foreign embassies and consulates in Australia.
Our low cost fixed fee notary public services are generally less than the recommended notary fees and some of the lowest fees available for notary public services in Sydney. We would be pleased to provide you with an indicative quote for any notarial service that you may require. All quotes are subject to physical inspection of documents, instructions received at the time of notarisation and actual required and completed notary services.
Appointment for Notary Public services
Our notary public, Ern Phang is available for appointments between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Appointments outside normal business hours at the Phang Legal office in Parramatta, ‘home/office visit’ by a mobile notary, or requests for immediate or urgent services are available on request (additional fees will apply).
Please check the links below for more information or to obtain a quote for our notary public services.