Notary Public services for Malaysia
“Notary public with extensive experience with documents used in Malaysia.”
We already service many clients in Malaysia and Malaysian clients in Australia. Some look to take advantage of business or investment opportunities between Australia and Malaysia, some are interested in a change of work and leisure lifestyle, while others are in search of better education and other opportunities for their children and family. Whatever your reason, you may probably be just one of the growing number of Malaysians considering what Australia has to offer – and to us, you are our valued client.
Legal action in Australia against parties in Malaysia
There is no convention, treaty or other agreement between Australia and Malaysia for serving process in Australian civil legal action against parties in Malaysia. The Malaysian Government will not accept requests through the diplomatic channel for assistance through the Malaysian authorities. Service is best achieved by appointing a private agent in Malaysia to serve Australian court documents on parties in Malaysia. There is also no convention, treaty or other agreement between Australia and Malaysia for enforcing civil judgments. At Phang Legal, we can assist Australian litigants with an interest in parties in Malaysia through our network of lawyers in Malaysia.
Sale and Purchase Agreements
If you reside in Australia but are buying or selling property in Malaysia, we provide notary public services to satisfy the formal requirement of signing the Sale and Purchase Agreement and associated documents such as Borang 14A – Pindahmilik Tanah, Bahagian atau Pajakan. While many other notaries may not fully appreciate the formalities required by the land registry office in Malaysia, we ensure that all documents are not only signed in black ink, but also our stamps have been specifically made in black ink just for documents intended for Malaysia.
Other documents intended for Malaysia
Aside from the sale and purchase agreement or borang 14A we assist clients by notarising a range of other documents such as:
- Application for probate or the management of deceased estates
- Divorce applications
- Certified copies of personal documents
- Changing EPF details or withdrawing EPF
- Company registration and annual returns
- Business contracts and agreements
Ultimately, we offer a uniquely personal and professional service so that you can enjoy peace of mind and value for money.
Why choose Phang Legal for your Notary Public services?
We know that there are many notary publics across Sydney to choose from, however, we believe you will choose us as your notary public because of:
- Our competitive fees for notary public services.
- Our friendly staff and genuine desire to help.
- Our dedication to client satisfaction and commitment to service.
- Our availability to make appointments and to assist you on short notice.
- Our convenient office location in the geographic centre of the Sydney Metropolitan area.
- Our understanding of the formal requirements and practical realities of processing foreign documents.
- Our ability to help you with authentication, legalisation and stamping documents with an apostille.
- Our extensive experience in dealing with foreign documents.
- Our extensive experience in dealing with the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
- Our extensive experience in dealing with foreign embassies and consulates in Australia.
Our low cost fixed fee notary public services are generally less than the recommended notary fees and some of the lowest fees available for notary public services in Sydney. We would be pleased to provide you with an indicative quote for any notarial service that you may require. All quotes are subject to physical inspection of documents, instructions received at the time of notarisation and actual required and completed notary services.
Appointment for Notary Public services
Our notary public, Ern Phang is available for appointments between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Appointments outside normal business hours at the Phang Legal office in Parramatta, ‘home/office visit’ by a mobile notary, or requests for immediate or urgent services are available on request (additional fees will apply).
Please check the links below for more information or to obtain a quote for our notary public services.
Make an appointment today.
[button style=”large rounded flat” text=”#fff” color=”#aa0000″ link=”https://www.notary-parramatta.com.au/notary-fees/” target=”_blank” ] [themify_icon icon=”fa-dollar” ]Quote[/button] [button style=”large rounded flat” text=”#fff” color=”#aa0000″ link=”https://www.notary-parramatta.com.au/faqs/” target=”_blank” ][themify_icon icon=”fa-question-circle” ]FAQs[/button] [button style=”large rounded black flat” link=”https://www.phanglegal.com.au/contact-us-parramatta/”] [themify_icon icon=”fa-phone-square” ]Phone us[/button] [button style=”large rounded black flat” link=”https://www.phanglegal.com.au/contact-us-parramatta/email-us/”][themify_icon icon=”fa-envelope-o” ]Email us[/button]
* these buttons will link you to our notary public mini-site